COVID-19 update for impacted spas
endota spa proudly supports the wellness journey of many Australians. Currently, some of our spas are affected by COVID-19 restrictions.
Please select your State in the drop-down menu to see how your local spa may be impacted by COVID-19.
State by state update
New South Wales
New South Wales spas are now open to all clients.
Under current COVID-19 NSW Government restrictions and Workplace Health & Safety requirements, masks are no longer required to be worn in spa and COVID-19 Safe Check-in is not required when entering our spas.
Please note that from Friday, April 22 it is no longer necessary to prove your vaccination or exemption status.
endota spa Hobart is now open and able to service our full treatment menu.
Australian Capital Territory
Our ACT endota spas are now open. Under current ACT Government requirements all clients must wear face masks indoors and ensure they maintain social distancing.
Due to a limit of 5 clients in-spa at any time we may ask you to wait a short period before entering the spa. We appreciate your understanding.
Queensland spas are now open to all clients. Under current COVID-19 NSW Government restrictions and Workplace Health & Safety requirements, masks must be worn in spa but can be removed for treatments if required.
Our South Australian spas are now open and able to perform our full range of services.
All spas with exception of Joondalup Resort
Our Western Australian spas are now open and able to perform our full range of services.
At this time, masks must be worn upon entry and exit of the spa but may be removed for treatments when required. It is required to check-in upon entry of spa. Under current COVID-19 Government restrictions and Workplace Health & Safety requirements, entry to this spa is not restricted by vaccination status.
Under current COVID-19 Government restrictions and Workplace Health & Safety requirements, entry to this spa requires a double COVID-19 vaccination certificate in digital or paper form due to the spa being onsite the Joondalup Resort.
In the meantime be sure to follow us on Instagram @endotaspa for helpful skincare and wellness tips.
Maintaining a Safe Environment for Our Clients & Therapists:
In addition to the high standards of hygiene already practiced in our spas, we have implemented additional sanitisation and social distancing measures to protect the health and safety of clients and staff during this time of COVID-19.
- Ensuring hand sanitiser is provided for all clients and spa staff.
- Ensuring therapists thoroughly wash hands pre, during and post treatment.
- Being vigilant with hygiene standards ensuring all surfaces such as benches, floors, machines and product are cleaned with a high-grade disinfectant regularly during the day and between clients.
- Ensuring all towels are newly laundered and replaced between each client.
- Following an end of day checklist to ensure all areas have been cleaned and sanitised ready for the following day’s trade.
- Using disposable paper towel at all bathroom vanities and in the treatment room.
- Ensuring social distancing requirements are adhered to and limiting the number of people in spa.
- Clients can request their therapist wear a mask and/or gloves.
- Clients can request a mask and/or gloves for themselves.
- Spa Teams will adhere to all state government requirements involving the wearing of face masks in the workplace.
- Requesting that unwell clients reschedule their treatment for a later date.
- Spas will comply with all government protocols around QR code check ins and collection of client information.
- Spas will comply with all government directives relating to density limits in spa and social distancing requirements.
We believe it is important to provide this information to ensure our clients feel comfortable visiting us and can focus on restoration during their treatment. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with these regulations to help us stop the spread of the virus.
COVID-19 vaccination & massage treatment notice
The Association of Massage Therapists (AMT) has advised that massage treatments should not be performed within three days of receiving a COVID vaccination. As such please ensure you allow at least 3 days from the time of receiving your COVID vaccination before your treatment booking. Should you need to rebook your appointment please contact the spa for assistance.
Online deliveries during COVID-19
Australia Post is currently impacted, and you may read about their updates here.
A tracking email will be sent to you when your order is dispatched.