COVID-19 update for all Victorian spas
endota spa proudly supports the wellness journey of many Australians.
Our spas within Regional Victoria are now open to perform most services, except facials and lower-face waxing.
Spas within Metropolitan Melbourne will be open from the 26th of October to perform most services except facials and lower-face waxing but are taking pre-bookings now. In the meantime, you can support your local spa by directly ordering our products and gift cards at participating locations. Check below for the list of participating spas.
At this time a protective face mask must be worn at all times upon entry and throughout your treatment at our Victorian spas.
All spas have implemented strict hygiene practices to ensure the safety of our therapists and customers.
- Limiting the number of people in Spa and adhering to social distancing rules of 1.5m between customers.
- Ensuring stringent hygiene measures are in place for staff and customers.
- A protective face mask must be worn at all times upon entry and throughout your treatment at our Victorian spas.
Victorian Restrictions - Spas Update
Regional spas opening for most services
Bendigo - services from Tuesday the 22nd
Geelong - services from Monday the 21st
Lorne - services from Monday the 21st
Traralgon - services from Tuesday the 22nd
Metropolitan Melbourne spas that are temporarily closed
Spas servicing product & gift card orders via email
Maintaining a Safe Environment for Our Clients & Therapists:
In addition to the high standards of hygiene already practiced in our spas we have implemented additional sanitisation and social distancing measures to protect the health and safety of clients and staff during this time of COVID-19.
- Ensuring hand sanitiser is provided for all clients and spa staff.
- Ensuring therapists thoroughly wash hands pre, during and post treatment.
- Being vigilant with hygiene standards ensuring all surfaces such as benches, floors, machines and product are cleaned with a high-grade disinfectant regularly during the day and between clients.
- Ensuring all towels are newly laundered and fresh between each client.
- Following an end of day checklist to ensure all areas have been cleaned and sanitised ready for the following day’s trade.
- Using disposable paper towel at all bathroom vanities and in the treatment room.
- Ensuring social distancing requirements are adhered to and limiting the number of people in spa.
- Clients can request their therapist wear a mask and/or gloves.
- Clients can request a mask and/or gloves for themselves.
Additional standards implemented since the outbreak of COVID-19, include:
- Hand sanitiser will be applied to every clients hands on arrival and is readily available to clients and staff.
- Checking in with our therapists daily to ensure they are healthy and well and have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled from the worst affected COVID-19 areas.
- Requesting contactless payment transactions where possible.
- Requesting that unwell clients, reschedule their treatment for a later date.
- Registering contact details of clients visiting the spas as per government requirements.
We believe it is important to provide this information to ensure our clients feel comfortable visiting us and can focus on restoration during their treatment. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with these regulations to help us stop the spread of the virus.
Online deliveries during COVID-19
Due to the current Victorian restrictions and an increased volume of orders, please allow up to 3-5 business days for your order to be processed & sent from our warehouse. Australia Post is also currently impacted, and you may read about their updates here.
A tracking email will be sent to you when your order is dispatched.