Daily Defence Cream SPF 50+ Sunscreen
Results: Comforts and hydrates skin that is exposed
to harsh environmental aggressors.
• Protection against the entire Solar Constant ( InfraRed, Visible Light and UV)
• Antioxidant protection
Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E)
• An antioxidant that scavenges damaging free radicals
• Improves barrier function of the skin.
• Sunscreen agent that protects primarily from UVB rays, and some, UVA rays.
• It is used as a UVA absorber in sunscreen products.
Phenylbenzimidazole Sulphonic Acid:
• An organic compound used in sunscreens and other cosmetic and beauty products with a
sunscreen or SPF component because of its ability to block UVB rays.
Octocrylene 70mg, Oxybenzone 30mg, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 25mg, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulphonic Acid 20mg Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate